ESL Internet Spring 2005

ESL students will use this blog to make comments about various projects we are working on in class.

My Photo
Name:

I'm retired from the ABP at Zayed University.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

What do you enjoy most about using the Internet?

This blog entry is a practice for the test next week. Click on comments directly below this message. Add your comment to tell what you enjoy most about using the Internet.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked to search for information.

Chris Jones

March 15, 2005 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned about searching on the internet how to find information about places, animals, weather, and fun activities. I liked to search on the internet all this semester.

Clarisa

March 16, 2005 5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to search for important information to me on the internet.

Clarisa H.

March 16, 2005 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy evetring using the internet because it is a door to the whole world.

Nohemi

March 17, 2005 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to search for information about animals, people, places and the news in the word. Internet course is very interesting.
Edilia

March 17, 2005 8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to search for information about weather, trips, animals, and shopping malls.

Maricela Mendoza

March 17, 2005 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked to searched information

Martha Quintero

March 17, 2005 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy to find information. I liked to take this class because I was learning some important things such as find information about the weather, places, animal, etc. Seraching on the internet is very inportant to me.

Clarisa Hernandez

March 17, 2005 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy to find information. I liked to take this class because I was learning some important things such as find information about the weather, places, animal, etc. Seraching on the internet is very inportant to me.

Clarisa Hernandez

March 17, 2005 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to search for weather, fun activities, sopping malls.

maricela mendoza

March 17, 2005 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy because put me very nervis

March 17, 2005 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iam very happy to learn who to
searching in the internet.
Sofia L

March 17, 2005 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am enjoy because put me very lety Munoz

March 17, 2005 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iam very happy to learn who to
searching in the internet.
Sofia L

March 17, 2005 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iam very happy to learn who to
searching in the internet.
Sofia L

March 17, 2005 9:17 AM  

<< Home