What have you learned about searching on the Internet?
1.) To do that you have to click on comments below this post.
2.) When the next page opens, click on Post a comment near the bottom of the page.
3.) Under the box for your comments, choose or Post Anonymously.
4.) In the box, write 3 sentences (or more) about searching on the Internet. Write about:
- What was easy to learn about searching on the Internet?
- What was fun to learn about searching on the Internet?
- What are you still confused about in searching on the Internet?
5.)After your sentences, leave a space and write your first name and last initial, so that I know who wrote it. (If you don't write your name, I won't know who wrote it, and you won't get any points.
6.) Then click on Preview if you want to see it before you publish it. Otherwise, just click on Publish Your Comment to make it part of the blog.
7.) Next you will see a long URL to take you back to the comment page. Click on it.
8.) To see you comment, click on the Refresh button at the top of the screen. This will make the page show any new comments.
9.)Later, you can go back and find out what comments your classmates made. You need to click on the Refresh button again to see new comments.

25 Comments:
It was easy to find the information about animals. It was fun or interesting to learn how to find the weather. It was confusing which part is the title.
Chris J.
learned about searching was easy in case like find information about places. In my case was interesting about weather for my kind of business. I was confuse about the title and what is address.
Martha Q.
The easy thing to lear about seaching is the name of the pages for seach. The funnies thing of seaching is that we can seach for any kind of information. I think that same times is confuse not found what I want when I'm seaching.
Nohemi L.
It was easy to find the prices of books. It was interesting how to see whatever you want. It was confusing how to chose diferents pages of internet.
Maricela M.
it was easy to find information about prices.it nice to talk to other people.it confusing to find the title.
I learned about Altavista and Google. I knew about the books prices. For me is very hard to learn so much because the teacher talks very fast.
Virginia C
It was easier to found things that I would like to know.It was fun to know about places that I want to visit. I still confusing about whow find the adress.
Martina C.
It was very easy to learn because there are a lot of information. It was fun because in the same time you learn you can see photos too. It was confusing when a try to get more search in the same page.
Lety M.
It was easy to find and read the information about newspaper or any other information that you need. It was fun and interesting to learn how to find to buy books. It was confusing wich part is the title and find the correct address.
Ana G.
it was fun to find prices.it was fun to talk to another people. Iam still confused in finding the title.
Alicia C.
It was easy to find information about the daily news paper.It was fun and intresting to find all kind of information. It was still confused about searching how to find the information exactly you are looking for.
Sofia L.
The easy thing to find was abaut the information on the weather.the fun thing the i like was plaging at the fun activitys.the most confusing for me was searching for the tittles.
maria e rios.
It was easy to find the information about everything. It was fun to learn in the Fun Activities. It was interesting to learn how to find the weather. Sometimes was difficul to follow the instructions.
Clarisa H.
It was to find a lot information what I need for my classes about gramar, computers, and writing. It was fun and intereting because I learned how to find information.It was confusing with part of to add information.
Yadira M.
It was easy to find information about places for travel.
It was very iterest how to find infomation about illnes.
Althoug,sometimes am confuse, this class is very interet.
Jossy L
To my was easy to how put in the internet,but sametimesI confuced.Also was easy find information.Was interesthing find plases in other countrys.
Maria Rodrguez.
I like searching on the internet because I can get all the information I need on a certain subject. The easiest thing about searching the internet is printing out pictures. I feel very confused about the language, it's dificult for me.
I like searching on the internet bacause I can get all the information I need on a cartain subject. The easiest thing about searching the internet is printing. I feel very confused about the language it's dificult for me.
Edilia A.
It was fantastic searching something about the animals in some places in the world, and Thank You Ms. Chris. About the weather was so interesting looked by Internet.
Rosamaria J.
I like use internet because it is easy to find information about places, animals, weather, and fun activities. I think sometimes is difficul to leand, but if I want to learn how to use it. I will can.
Clarisa H.
I like to searched information.
Martha Quintero
It was easy to find information about news paper. It was fun and interesting to find all kind information.
Ana Maria Garza
It was easy to find information about news paper. It was fun and interesting to find all kind information.
Ana Maria Garza
It was easy to find information about news paper. It was fun and interesting to find all kind information.
Ana Maria Garza
I enjoy a lot using Internet because this page I can fiend everything I want.
Rosamaria J.
<< Home