ESL Internet Spring 2005

ESL students will use this blog to make comments about various projects we are working on in class.

My Photo
Name:

I'm retired from the ABP at Zayed University.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Summary of what you are confused about

I read all your comments, and I had a little difficulty understanding some comments. However, here are the things one or more of you are confused about:

  • What is the title of a web page?
  • I couldn't find what I wanted.
  • How do you choose different pages from the search page?
  • How can I find the address or URL?
  • The directions weren't easy to follow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy because Iam learning who to use the internet and find all kind of information.

sofia L

March 16, 2005 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

teacher I want to say thanks for teach me about internet., I know I need more but now I feel better. Thank again.

Martha Quintero

March 17, 2005 9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iam so happy because i learn how to used the internet

March 17, 2005 9:05 AM  

<< Home